Witcham Equestrian Centre - Riding Lessons
At WEC we offer a range of lessons to suit all abilities with and without your own horse. Options include private 1/2 hours, 3/4 hour and 1 hour lessons, semi-private lessons in a small group and group lessons.
- We offer small groups, semi-private and private lessons.
- Ride one of our well trained school horses/ponies or bring your own.
- Lessons are available for beginners to advanced riders in flat work and jumping.
- We take riders from the age of 8 and upwards.
- All new clients will have an initial assessment lesson so we can then offer you the most suitable type of lesson and horse for your ability and requirements.
- We will encourage you to progress in your riding skills and experience to increase your enjoyment of riding.
- We have many long term clients who enjoy riding in their regular lesson slot with their usual instructor, which offers a consistent approach to your lessons.
- We also offer specialist lessons, e.g. lunging, long-reining, and stable management/horse care lessons.
- Please note that for the continuing welfare of our horses we have a maximum weight limit for riders of 14 stone (wearing your riding clothes), which will be adhered to.
Lessons are available on a pay as you go basis, or by paying in advance you become a Premier Rider - with the cost covering five lessons.
|Riding Lesson Hours:
||9:00am to 8:30pm
|Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
||9:00am to 5:30pm